Settlement with Orders
Clearance process for the Order based airline industry business model. Process supported by data communication standard that will facilitate the future clearing and accounting requirements. The Settlement with Orders process and messaging standards are defined within a legal framework that includes:
- agreed Order
- The resolutions that govern the settlement process and its participants
- Privately arranged bilateral agreement.
The goal for the Settlement with Orders process and its supporting standard is to deliver benefits to Order based airline industry that will include:
- Transparent and straightforward process
- Higher degree of automation using latest technology
- Process focused on settlement only
In summary, the Settlement with Orders process and standard are compulsory capabilities to fulfil the settlement service in the future Order model for the airline industry.
Download Settlement with Orders sample messages:
|NDC InFocus - SwO Standard a simpler more efficient way to settle NDC sales|
|⊳ Presentation (PDF download, 2MB)|
|⊳ Q & A (PDF download, 54KB)|